- You, the User; and
- The Webmaster of this website
The User wishes to access the Website 'minijobs.lu', in order
to view and/or register content.
Definitions and Construction
Unless the context otherwise requires the following words and phrases shall have the following meanings respectively:
- The Act
- means the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 2015;
- means the agreement made between the parties embodied inthis document together with any documents incorporated by reference;
- Content Providers
- means the respective owners of content administered by the author and made available at the Website;
- means information acquired at or displayed at the Website;
- means any collation of information stored by this website in electronic form relating to Website Users;
- means any Registered User or Visitor taking employment;
- means any Registered User or Visitor offering employment;
- means a contract in which one person or organization, The Employee, agrees to perform work for another, the Employer.
- means the internet and any other interactive online platform;
- Registered User
- means any registered person or organization on this website;
- means any information posted at the website by Content Providers, Visitors and/or Registered Users;
- Personal Data
- means personal data acquired at the website relating to the User;
- Public Noticeboards
- means any part of the website, such as adverts, message boards and chatrooms, where Registered Users and/or Visitors may post Messages;
- means any unregistered user of the website;
- The Webmaster
- means firstname.lastname@example.org or such other email address as may be displayed at the website from time to time;
- The Website
- means the minijobs.lu website, the homepage of which is currently found attached to minijobs.lu and any other webpages hosted by the webmaster which are accessed solely from this website and any temporary or replacement incarnations of this website;
- Website Content
- means all Data and any other software, artwork, layout, trademarks or other materials comprising the website or made available at the website;
- Website Users
- means the Webmaster, the Content Providers, Visitors and Registered Users.
- Unless the context otherwise requires the words and expressions used in this Agreement shall have the same meanings as are given to them in the Act.
- Where the context requires in this Agreement words denoting the singular shall include the plural and vice versa, words denoting the masculine gender shall include the feminine gender and words denoting persons shall include corporate entities.
- Unless the context otherwise requires references in this Agreement to any clause shall be deemed to be a reference to a clause in this Agreement, and references to any schedule shall be deemed to be a reference to a schedule to this Agreement.
- Unless the context otherwise requires any reference in this Agreement to any statute or other regulation or any guild agreement shall be a reference to such as the same may from time to time be amended or replaced.
- The liability of any party to this Agreement comprising more than one person shall be joint and several.
- References to a party shall be deemed to include that party's successors in title and shall unless the context requires otherwise be deemed to be a reference to a party to this Agreement.
- The recitals and headings used in this Agreement shall be deemed not to be a part of this Agreement nor act in the construction of any provision of this Agreement.
- Unless expressly provided otherwise the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 2015 shall not apply to this Agreement and no provision of this Agreement shall confer any right on any third party.
The User shall not use The Website in any manner likely to injure, offend or
become a nuisance to any Website User. This includes a badly chosen username
by the Registered User which corresponds a keyword to make present and future
services on the Website fully or partially inaccessible. Such a username will
be changed without notice.
The User shall not copy any of the Website Content without the consent of or
use the Website Content in any unlawful manner.
The User shall not use or republish any of the Data without the consent of the
parties to which the Data relates. In particular the User shall refrain from
so-called spamming activities which may affect any Website User.
The User shall not post Messages likely to offend or defame any person or
incite persons to commit any unlawful act.
If the User acquires a password from the Webmaster for access to any part
of the Website then the user shall not disclose that password to third parties.
The User shall refrain from any act which would interfere with the operation
of the Website nor attempt any unauthorised access to (so-called 'hacking' of)
any Website Content.
The User shall promptly notify the Webmaster of any person impersonating the
User at the Website or using the User's password without the User's permission
by clicking on the 'Feedback' badge.
The Registered User shall not publish Website Content on Public Noticeboards
that are not compliant to the law.
The Registered User or Visitor shall respect the law and comply with its
requirements concerning Employment.
The User acknowledges and agrees to take full responsibility for the form,
content and accuracy of any resume, job listing or other material posted to
The Website by himself. The Webmaster neither warrants nor guarantees that
a resume or job posting will be viewed by any specific number of Website
Users, or that a resume or job listing will be viewed by any Website User.
The Webmaster or any maintainer of The Website is not to be considered as
an Employer with respect to The User's use of The Website and The Webmaster
or any maintainer of The Website shall not be responsible for any Employment
decisions made by any entity posting job listings or resumes to The Website.
The Registered User allows The Webmaster to publish his/her adverts, including
any profile information, on social media or in other media. The republished version
might be modified to increase the quality, to correct typos or to rephrase them.
The Visitor shall not register if the minimum age requirement is not met.
The Visitor acknowledges that he must be at least 15 years old to own a
The User consents to the Webmaster retaining Personal Data
as part of a Database and dealing with such data for the
purpose of marketing and exploiting the Website.
Notwithstanding the provisions of clause 3.1 the Webmaster
shall not use Personal Data other than in accordance with
particular, the Webmaster shall not make Personal Data
available to third parties without the consent of the User.
The consent of the User for all uses of Personal Data which
are necessary for the purpose for which it is supplied and/or
for all uses which are elected by the User using so-called
'tick boxes' or other opt in / opt out procedures commonly
utilised on the Internet.
Subject to clause 3.2 the Webmaster may retain Personal Data
as part of a Database notwithstanding that the Registered User
may cease to be a Website User.
The webmaster reserves the right in its sole discretion to
remove any Messages or disable in whole or in part any Public
Noticeboard without notice.
The User acknowledges that the Webmaster makes no warranty
as to the accuracy, lawfulness or otherwise appropriateness
of the content of Messages and accepts no liability for any
offence, injury or other harm suffered by the User as a result
of viewing Messages or accessing the Public Noticeboards save
in respect of physical injury suffered by the User arising
from the Webmaster's negligence.
The User warrants that Messages posted by the User shall
not infringe the rights of any third party.
Notwithstanding the provisions of clause 4.2 the Webmaster
shall promptly investigate and, if necessary, remove Messages
causing harm or offence to any person, where the Webmaster
has been notified of such.
Indemnity and Limitation of Liability
The User indemnifies the Webmaster against any loss (including
legal fees) that the Website may suffer resulting from any claim
against the Webmaster inconsistent with any representation or
agreement made by the User in this Agreement.
The User shall not disclose without the Webmaster's prior written consent any confidential information that the User may receive pursuant to entering into this Agreement save as required in legal proceedings or to the User's professional advisers. A disclosure by the User's professional advisers shall be deemed to be a disclosure by the User.
The Website shall not be in breach of those obligations where performance is reasonably prevented by a so-called force majeure provided that the Webmaster takes all reasonable steps to mitigate its effect.
This Agreement represents the entire agreement between the parties in respect of its subject matter.
If any clause or any part of this Agreement or the application of such to any party shall for any reason be adjudged by a court or other legal authority of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, such judgement shall not affect the remainder of this Agreement, the terms of which shall remain in full force and effect.
All notices referred to in this Agreement shall be sent:
in the case of notices to the User, if applicable, to
the email address provided by the Registered User;
in the case of notices to the Website, to the Webmaster.
The User may not assign its rights under this Agreement.
The Webmaster reserves the right to update and change the
Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new
features that augment or enhance the current Service, including
the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the
Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such
changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
The laws of Luxembourg shall govern this Agreement and the
Luxembourgish courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.